A deletion request goes through different states throughout its lifecycle.
These states match the statuses in request management.
Access request lifecycle
- Draft (optional) — you draft a request manually, but decided not to create it yet
- Create – you create a request manually or a company customer creates one via your privacy center
- Collect info — Soveren finds relevant data automatically for the data sources with enabled automation, or you find it manually for the non-automated data sources
You review automatically found data and uncheck irrelevant pieces
- Review — Soveren deletes checked relevant data automatically; you delete data manually in non-automated data sources; you review automated and non-automated deletion results
- Approve — Soveren adds information about deleted data to data subject report; you add information about the data you deleted manually; you approve and send the report to a data subject
- Done — you have completed a given request; you can view and refer to the request history anytime